Corporate Office Careers
The way we see it at Baltimore Life, you're choosing us for rewarding career opportunities as much as we're choosing you. So, allow us to gain your confidence.
Baltimore Life was founded in 1882. With an emphasis on building and preserving high quality assets, the company has kept its commitments to policyholders throughout the years. Just because we've been around for years doesn't mean we are standing still. We are always seeking innovative people. As members of the Baltimore Life team, our employees enjoy challenging work, a competitive salary, and an excellent benefits package.
View all open positions
The Baltimore Life Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. View applicant disclosures.
In keeping with our Mission and Guiding Principles to “make a positive difference” in the lives of our employees, Baltimore Life has created a unique corporate culture. Challenging work, open communications, and trust and concern for our co-workers combine to create a productive, enjoyable workplace.
The following amenities, benefits, and practices contribute to creating and maintaining the Baltimore Life corporate culture.
Beautiful office building on a wooded, tranquil corporate campus setting conveniently located to public transportation, major access roadways, and major merchant outlets.
Amenities at the corporate office include:
- Free parking on a spacious lot
- Secured building with security guard presence
- Shower/locker room facilities
- Mail, shipping, and receiving services for personal use (fee basis)
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Half-mile lakeside walking path
Benefits and Perks
In addition to being a remote-first* company, Baltimore Life offers competitive and comprehensive benefits and retirement programs, along with many other company-sponsored programs and perks.
Important information regarding our health plan’s Machine-Readable Files (MRF)
Our employees enjoy some of the following perks:
- Competitive employee benefits program with subsidized health, dental, long-term disability, and life insurance coverages. Short- and long-term disability program are 100% paid by Baltimore Life.
- Defined Contribution Plan (401k), with generous matching (4%) contribution for participants, as
well as an automatic 2% contribution for eligible participants and non-participants alike.
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) and holiday pay.
- Tuition assistance for approved, job-related degree programs or certifications.
- Annual pay increases and bonuses are considered for all employment levels.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a confidential service available to employees and dependent
family members, at no cost, for counseling and intervention in various personal, family, mental
health, or financial matters.
- LOMA Education Program featuring incentive awards for course work and designation achievement
- Availability of complimentary tickets, passes, or coupons for various events and attractions including:
- Orioles and Ravens games
- National Aquarium
- Maryland Science Center, and
- The Maryland Zoo
- Week-long Dress for Your Day attire
* Remote work arrangements are available for most employees.